Improving the skills of reading aloud and changing storytime forever
This highly acclaimed workshop explores the importance of reading aloud and how to do it well.
Suitable for staff and parents from Foundation to Key Stage Four, this half-day training opportunity:
- explores the importance of reading aloud
- reviews storytime and book sharing
- examines read-aloud techniques
- shows how props can be used to enhance a story
- presents Storysacks as a resource for supporting stories and improving read-aloud experiences.
Duration: Half day
Past attendees said:
“This is without doubt the most inspiring course I have ever attended!”
“I waited for 2 years to get on this course and it was so worth the wait.”