Returning to the basics of why we educate children
This thought-provoking course is designed for both experienced and newly-trained practitioners, across all key stages. Created in response to the need to return to the fundamentals of working with children, this half-day session has the potential to change your practice dramatically for the good of the child.
At a time when the needs of children are often lost amongst excessive paperwork, this highly practical and realistic course will focus upon:
- creating a clear vision of why we educate children
- establishing effective relationships with children that reflect an understanding of child development and needs
- effective communication with children
- classroom management and the role of adults
- offering a relevant curriculum
- delivering inspirational activities
- making time at school positively memorable.
Duration: Half day
Past attendees said:
“This course reminded me why I went into teaching in the first place.”
“A ‘must’ course for every teacher.”